Specifically, the International Academic Life Coaching program is for middle school students, including Third Culture Kids (TCK's) and Cross Cultural Kids (CCK's).
Basically, the International Academic Life Coaching program is for any 6th, 7th, or 8th grader in the U.S. or abroad; especially, ones who deal with challenges common to the middle years, such as:
- adapting to a new culture
- lack of motivation
- low self-confidence
- making friends
- relationships with teachers; including, participation in class
- second language learning; primarily, in one's host culture
- low grades
- poor study habits
- unwanted feelings, such as fear, anxiety, and anger
- difficulty identifying "home" and belonging
Most importantly, the International Academic Life Coaching program raises self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
As a result, TCK's, CCK's, and all middle school students become more self-confident.
Without a doubt, when young people become more self-confident, they get motivated.
On the whole, TCK's, CCK's, and all middle school students take new actions because they are newly motivated.
Most often, in this program, new actions lead to new results, such as:
- higher grades
- feeling at home; especially, as a TCK or CCK
- satisfying friendships; primarily, with peers at school
- organization; specifically, with paper work for school
- strong study habits
- confidence learning a new language; particularly, the one of your host culture
- consistent motivation
- healthy relationships to feelings, such as anxiety, anger, fear, etc.
Lastly, new results for TCK's, CCK's, and all middle school students in this program, lead to additional self awareness and emotional intelligence.
Click here for details.
*Nuestros entrenadores de vida son 100% bilingües.